6-days Intensive European Nail Training in Melbourne, FL - September 20th thru the 25th.
Raise your skills to the next level with Crystal Nails exclusive training direct from Europe.
Learn all mediums of nail art, one move, Aquarelle, gel painting, baroque style, 3-d acrylic and gel designs.
Don't miss this amazing training, $650 only 20 seats available. Register before Aug 15 and receive a $100 value gift package.
All attendees will also receive priority consideration for the Crystal Nails Educator Training in 2017.
1. Do I need to be a Licensed Nail Technician?
For this 6-day course, you need to be a Licensed Nail Technician with 1-year experience or a Non-Licensed Nail Technician with at least 3 years-experience
2. If I am not a Licensed Nail Technician, Can I become licensed with this course?
3. Do I need to have a High School Diploma or GED?
4. Do I need to be an American Citizen to enroll to the course?
No, you do not need to be an American Citizen, as long as you have a good understanding of the English language.
5. How many full days we will have classes?
Six full days of classes.
6. Is this course for beginners?
7. Is Crystal Nails providing all the materials?
No. A list of needed products will be provided to you in advance.
8. What is included on the Nail Camp cost?
A six full days of classes with two Best International Crystal Nails Educator from Europe.
For Early bird sign up ending on August 15th, you receive a $100 Gift box.
9. Where Melbourne is located?
Melbourne is located on east central Florida's Space Coast.
Choice of Airports:
The Local one is: Orlando Melbourne International Airport (MLB)
- Orlando International Airport (MCO) 1.5h drive Northeast
- Miami International Airport (MIA) and Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) 2.5 hours South
Melbourne is located approximately 60 miles Southeast of Orlando / 157 miles North of Fort Lauderdale / 173 miles North of Miami
10. Where is the Facility Location for the Nail Camp 2016?
The Nail Camp 2016 will be hosted at Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place - 200 Rialto Pl, Melbourne, FL.
We changed our Facility Location to accommodate more attendees but we have limited seating for the classes.
11. Is Crystal Nails booking Hotel for us?
No. We will only find a list of hotel options which offer Corporate rates.
The hotel and food expenses are not included.
12. Is Crystal Nails holding any after-hours activities?
No, you will have free time after classes.
1. Holiday Inn Express is set up for $80 plus tax.
Below is a booking link, and you can also make reservations directly with the front desk. This Hotel does not offer Free Shuttle Service, so you need to drive or use a car service or rent a car to go to the Nail Camp.
2. For Days Inn, the rate is $60 plus tax.
All reservations need to be made directly with the hotel but you must mention Crystal Nails. This Hotel does not offer Free Shuttle Service, so you need to drive or use a car service or rent a car to go to the Nail Camp.
3. Hilton Rialto Place, the rate is $109 plus tax.
A booking link will be provided soon. For the ones who are not renting a car and are landing at the MLB Airport, this is a good option, since it is close to the airport and they offer free shuttle service and you do not need to commute because the Conference will be hosted at this hotel.
Please be advised that Crystal Nails USA it is not responsible for any Hotel Reservations, Expenses and Transportation.